Monday, June 05, 2006

Rain, rain, go the hell away.




Due to really horrid weather - once again! - I don't have any new pictures of Rhode Island this weekend. I know I hope this doesn't happen again next weekend, when I hope to take pictures in a town I haven't photographed yet. I think Woonsocket might be in the cards, but if it's really nice out, perhaps a trip to South Kingstown is in order? I'll wait and see.

In other news, tomorrow marks the beginning of the trial of Esteban Carpio (pictured above), who made history last May by allegedly (that's the key word - allegedly) shooting Providence police detective James Allen before jumping through a plate glass window three stories up and fleeing from police. Carpio is expected to plead not guilty by reason of insanity. The Providence Journal (registration required - as always) has more on the story right here.

No comments: