Monday, January 01, 2007

New photos: Woonsocket

It's been too long since I've had any new photos of Rhode Island to share, so I'd like to get 2007 off on the right foot. Let's see if I can make up for it with a gaggle of new photos from lovely, crime-free Woonsocket in the heart of the Blackstone River Valley. As always, these pictures have been gathered on Flickr (viewable here) for your enjoyment.

Update: Well, it's obviously not related to the fine city of Woonsocket, but my Dictators of the World blog has more new content than you can shake an executed Arab strongman at.

2 comments:

The Dissassociate said...

crime free ?!?

Roger Williams said...

Well, when I can't think of an appropriate way to describe a place, I use "lovely, crime-free [fill in the blank]. In the past, I have used this to describe Lynn, Worcester, Methuen, Billerica, and Pawtucket. Draw your own conclusions there ...